Clipd.io’s browser extension provides the best way to save bookmarks, images, articles & research to your Mood Boards in just one click. It also functions as a tab manager for quickly saving all your open tabs as boards in your Clipd.io account.
- Inherits Light/Dark mode from Clipd App settings.
- One click bookmark to “Inbox”.
- Change bookmark metadata including Title, Location, Tags and Notes right from the extension.
- Speed Dial support.
- Instantly search your bookmarks right from the extension.
Install & run Clipd.io as a standalone app on your computer
- Open Chrome or Firefox
- Visit https://app.clipd.io
- Once the app is loaded, you will see an install icon in the address bar to the right. (See animation for reference)
- Click on the install icon, and accept “Install“
- Clipd.io will be installed on your computer as an app and can be launched using the Dock (in Mac) or be pinned to your Taskbar (in Windows).
iOS & Android
Clipd is a Progressive Web App (PWA). It doesn’t require installation of an app on mobile devices.
Simply visit https://app.clipd.io to open it.
Add Clipd.io as an app to your mobile home screen:
- Open your favorite browser
- Point to https://app.clipd.io
- Once the app is loaded, open the settings menu on your browser (setting differs from browser to browser).
- Select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
- Now you can open Clipd as an app without opening your browser.