- Launch Safari. From the menu, select .
- Save the file to your computer. By default, Safari calls the file
Safari Bookmarks.html, though the
.html extension will probably be hidden.
- Visit Papaly Account Settings
- Navigate to the Preferences tab
- Click on the button “Export as HTML File” next to the Export Bookmarks section
- HTML Bookmark file will be saved to your downloads folder. You can feed this file to Clipd.io importer
- Visit Raindrop > Settings > Export
- Click on the “Send Email” button
- Raindrop will email you a copy of the HTML file, you can feed this file to Clipd.io importer